Marketing Week Mini MBA Iin Brand Management
Build better brands and boost your career: the Mini MBA in Brand Management provides applied, advanced (and very enjoyable) training in Brand Management. A complete brand planning process, that you can use to enhance your own brand, as well as a simulator that tests your skills in a fully realised, competitive online setting.
Who is this course for?
This course is for brand managers, and marketers interested in that side of things.
- The what & why of brand: the concept of brand, brand equity, brand salience.
- Brand management: brand planning, brand building.
- Brand diagnosis: brand heritage, founders, brand research.
- Targeting: target marketing, mass marketing, two-speed planning, the long and the short.
- Brand positioning: relative differentiation, positioning statements, articulation.
- Brand codes: distinctiveness, salience, codifying, brand execution.
- Brand objectives: funnel building, strategic goals, brand strategy.
- Brand architecture: brand portfolios, consolidation, diversification.
- Tactical execution: from strategy to execution, disruptive consistency, codification, exemplars.
- Budgeting & brand tracking: setting the branding budget, zero-based budgets, brand health.
About Mark Ritson:
Mark Ritson, a leading figure in the world of marketing. With a BSc and PhD in marketing, Mark has spent the past 25 years teaching his unique method to MBA students at some of the world’s top business schools, including award-winning courses at London Business School, MIT and Melbourne Business School. Not only has he taught on these prestigious programmes but his teaching has been widely acclaimed with Mark winning the teaching prize at each of these institutions. He has worked globally as a private marketing consultant for clients such as Subaru, De Beers, Ericsson, Sephora, News Corp, Hennessy and Baxter.
- Duration: 10 sessions, a total of approximately 36 hours.
- Delivery: online (asynchronous)
- Date and time: starts on September 12th, 2023
(Discounts available for groups of 5+)