- This event has passed.
Digital Policy Day
June 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
How is European digital innovation doing? And what about Europe’s digital policies? Our Digital Policy Day, in collaboration with MLex, will tackle the most burning questions arising from the intersection between digitalization and regulation.
From 5G to AI, from advanced cloud services to entire sectors of the economy going digital, our societies and economies are changing fast. Register to attend the Digital Policy Day discussions on 22 June and learn more about how digital networks and services will interact with top EU policies such as the DSA, DMA, the European Commission’s Digital Compass as well as measures to boost 5G roll-out and gigabit networks.
- Gerard de Graaf, Director for Digital Transformation, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Rita Wezenbeek, Director Connectivity, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Andreas Schwab, Member of the European Parliament, Rapporteur, Digital Markets Act
- Susana Solís Pérez, Member of the European Parliament
- Michel Van Bellinghen, Chair 2021, BEREC
- Ursula Pachl, Deputy Director General, The European Consumer Organisation (BEUC)
- Luis Neves, CEO, Global Enabling Sustainability Initiative (GeSI)
- Richard Burnley, Legal & Policy Director, EBU
- Wolfgang Kopf, SVP Group Public & Regulatory Affairs at Deutsche Telekom AG
- Rachel Samrén, SVP, Chief External Affairs, Governance & Trust Officer, Telia Company
- Pastora Valero, SVP, Public Policy and Government Affairs EMEAR, Cisco
- Lise Fuhr, Director General, ETNO
- Raegan MacDonald, Director of Public Policy, Mozilla
- Oliver Bethell, Head of Competition, EMEA, Google
More speakers to be confirmed. All sessions throughout the day will be moderated by MLex leading journalists.
9.00 – 09.20: Tech Keynote and Welcome
9.20 – 10.30: Digital Services | Addressing imbalances, boosting innovation
10.35 – 11.40: Digital Sustainability | Achieving net zero, faster
11.40 – 13.30: Break
13.30 – 13.45: Policy Keynote
13.45 – 14.50: Digital Networks | Roll-out, uptake and inclusion
14.55 – 16.00: Digital Competition | Fairer markets, better societies
Register to attend here & subscribe to our newsletter to find out the latest speakers to be confirmed!