- This event has passed.
November 28, 2017 - November 30, 2017
Europe’s leading creative festival, eurobest, is heading to London this November (28-30).
From the organisers of Cannes Lions, the festival brings Europe’s creative community together for three practical days packed with learning, networking and celebrations.
You can expect to see 100+ speakers, 65+ talks and workshops and 1,000+ professionals from the worlds of marketing, advertising, design, tech, media and more.
Alongside the talks and countless networking opportunities, an interactive exhibition will showcase European creative communications from the past year. You’ll be able to see the best of the bunch awarded at the awards show on Friday, before celebrating at the closing party.
A line-up of cultural influencers, creative industry leaders, start-up founders and many more will provoke debate, inspire ideas you can put into action and look at industry issues from fresh and exciting angles.
Covering everything from podcasting to pop ups, fashion to food porn, it’s a varied, unmissable programme. The line-up includes:
- Nils Leonard – the former Grey CCO turned start-up founder with multiple Cannes Lions to his name
- Kat Hahn – the award-winning creative director who leads Facebook’s creative strategy for Northern Europe
- Kate Dale – the former journalist responsible for delivering This Girl Can, Sport England’s multi-award-winning campaign
- Edith Bowman – the longtime BBC broadcaster, podcaster and mainstay of the British cultural scene
- Inua Ellams – the poet, playwright and all round creative genius behind The National’s sellout production, the ‘Barber Shop Chronicles’
- Ash Atalla – the producer behind smash-hit TV shows The Office and The IT Crowd.
Date: 28-30 November 2017
Venue: Victoria House, B1 Basement, Bloomsbury Square, London WC1A 2PJ
You can buy your pass here