- This event has passed.
GALA Webinar – Use of Personal Data in Global Ad Campaigns
April 30, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance (GALA) is organising a webinar on Tuesday 30 April 2019, from 19:00 to 20:00 CET (1pm to 2pm EST) to discuss issues around the use of personal data in multi-market advertising campaigns. The webinar will examine new and pending legislation, self-regulatory obligations, industry best practices, and analyse the risks.
Although the webinar is primarily intended for GALA members, they are kindly opening up the invitation to EACA’s membership.
Speakers will include:
- Oscar Molina, Albagli Zaliasnik (Chile), moderator
- Lígia Soares Alvarenga, Veirano Advogados (Brazil)
- David Kerpel, Szecskay Law Firm (Hungary)
- Gary Kibel, Davis & Gilbert (USA)
- Virginie Liebermann, MOLITOR (Luxembourg)
If you wish to take part in the webinar, please contact us at sofia.karttunen[at]eaca.eu .