Led by Paul O’Donnell, EACA’s former president, Advertising Europe brings together experts, EU decision-makers and EACA members & partners for 30-minute conversations on topics which define the industry. Not your usual talks: Advertising Europe’s aim is to ‘cut it short’ and get to the core of those delicate problems which surround the advertising world or are approaching at the speed of light (think DEI and Sustainability).
1. Brexit, Pandemics and What to Expect from the EU Institutions
2. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
3. Media Landscape Updates
4. The Talent Issue
5. Sustainability – a view from Europe
7. Outlook 2023
8. Self-Imposed Limiting Revenue Models
9. Teaming Up for Efectiveness
No time to watch the episodes? Listen to them instead!