The European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA), a Brussels-based organisation which represents full-service advertising, media agencies and agency associations in Europe, is currently recruiting a Communications & Events intern available to start as soon as possible. The period of the internship is negotiable.
The successful candidate’s key responsibility is to support the Communications & Events Officer in running the day-to-day communications activities of EACA and various projects related to advertising awards.
The intern will be required to:
- Manage the day-to-day social media activity of EACA (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn);
- Provide support with the update of the EACA, Euro Effie Awards and IMC European Awards websites;
- Assist in managing two projects – the Euro Effies and the IMC European Awards – through online and offline activities;
- Help in organising the Euro Effies Awards Gala (October 2017).
The successful candidate must:
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written, as it’s the working language of the organisation;
- Be social media savvy;
- Have strong computer skills;
- Be hard-working, honest and have a good eye for detail;
- Have the ability to work with different nationalities;
- Have strong organisation and communication skills;
- Have an interest in the communications sector;
- Be a student preferably in Communications.
- A dynamic and international work environment in a small office, warmly welcoming creative ideas;
- Opportunity to work at the heart of the communications industry;
- A valuable experience with the opportunity to develop and grow;
This is a paid internship.
If interested, please send your CV and a short Cover Letter to Kasia Gluszak at firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 March 2017. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
You can download the ad here.