FALL for EACA: Intern Wanted
EACA’s comms team is looking for a creative, smart, and agile intern to support our department. This is a great opportunity to learn more about advertising and communication at the EU level, to draw inspiration from our members & the marketing communications agencies and to meet & work with our small and lovely team in the heart of Brussels!
Does this sound like you?
If yes, your main tasks will revolve around our Social Media channels, writing for our websites, designing eye-catching items, attending (online) industry events and staying up-to-date with our members’ endeavors.
You will be assisting the Communications Manager in:
- Improving EACA’s online visibility, updating and running the social media channels
- Updating our website(s)
- Designing new marketing material, corporate presentations and digital assets
- Building on and enhancing our communication/editorial plan
- Writing industry-related articles & news, as well as drafting the monthly newsletter and any announcements, 1-pagers, press releases etc.
- Updating and maintaining our events calendar & contact database
- Liaising with and support the Director General and the other departments when needed
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree/background in communications, journalism, marketing, EU affairs
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken & written) – any other European languages are of course welcome
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills (“attention to details” is your second name)
- Experience with digital & social campaigns and tools
- Experience with CMS tools, such as WordPress, Drupal etc.
- Highly desired: experience with MailChimp, Canva, Adobe Suite (InDesign & Illustrator)
- Strong time management & prioritizing skills
- Proactive and ‘can do’ attitude (!)
- EU passport, student visa, or other means of residing in Belgium for the duration of the traineeship
This is a paid internship for the duration of 6 months.
Start date: 5 September 2022
Our team adopted a hybrid working model: we meet in the office 2-3 days per week.
To apply, send your CV & cover letter (max. 2 pages), as well as 2 writing samples in pdf format (all in one file) to email@example.com. Please include your name in the subject line as follows: Communications Intern [FirstName LastName].
The applications which do not respect these guidelines will not be taken in consideration.
Deadline for applications: 15 July