We are looking for a motivated and dynamic intern to support the work of our public affairs (PA) team. Your key responsibilities will be to do policy research, help setting up Internal events and to formulate industry positions towards policymakers.
- Together with the Public Affairs Manager, set communications priorities for the PA department and formulate industry positions
- Set up and maintain and communications calendar around key policy happenings
- Help drafting and formatting our monthly advocacy newsletter
- Help define suitable and appealing topics and speakers for policy-related webinars; be responsible for invitations management
- Develop infographics or similar to render our communications more attractive
- Updating and maintaining our events calendar and media relations database
- Support the Director General and our other departments where needed
- University degree (master) in a field related to your responsibilities or the work of EACA
- Excellent drafting skills In English
- Design and web editing skills are a bonus
- Attending (mostly online) related events and writing short articles or blog posts for the website
- Ability to “think along”, anticipate developments and come up with proactive ideas
- Be allowed to work In Belgium
This is a paid internship (CIP contract via Bruxelles Formation) for the duration of 6 months. Start date: beginning of February 2023. The internship will take place in Brussels. This is a full-time position and presence in the office is required 2-3 times a week (hybrid).
Please apply no later than January 16th by e-mail to email@example.com, including a 1-page CV and a 1-page motivation letter (explaining why you would like to work for us and how you could support us).
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
EACA is a Brussels-based association, which represents full-service advertising, media agencies and agency associations in Europe. More information on www.eaca.eu