Social Media Intern Wanted
EACA’s Comms team is looking for a creative and proactive intern to support our Social Media work. This is a great opportunity to learn more about advertising and communication at the EU level, to draw inspiration from our members & the marketing communications agencies and to meet & work with our small and lovely team in the heart of Brussels!
Are you the one?
If yes, your main tasks will revolve around our Social Media channels, maintaining and updating our websites (yes, there’s more than one!), crafting beautiful designs and newsletters and supporting EACA’s exciting projects.
You will be assisting the Communications team in:
- Improving EACA’s online visibility, updating and running the social media channels
- Creating content for our website(s)
- SEO, SEO, SEO
- Designing new marketing material (infographics and visuals, corporate presentations and digital assets)
- Recording and editing videos
- Building on, enhancing and maintaining our communication/editorial plan
- Preparing industry-related articles & news, as well as drafting the monthly newsletter and any announcements, 1-pagers, press releases etc.
- Updating and maintaining our events calendar
- Drafting meetings reports
- Liaising with and supporting the CEO and the other departments when needed
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree or background in communications, journalism, marketing, EU affairs
- Experience with digital & social campaigns and tools
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken & written) – any other European languages are of course welcome
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills (“attention to details” is your second name)
- Experience with CMS tools, such as WordPress, Drupal etc.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign & Illustrator)
- Highly desired: experience with MailChimp and Adobe Premiere and/or Rush
- Strong time management & prioritizing skills
- Proactive and ‘can do’ attitude (!)
- EU passport, student visa, or other means of residing in Belgium for the duration of the traineeship
- A dynamic and international work environment. We are a small team, however we warmly welcome any new ideas and initiatives.
- A hybrid working mode: #wfh 2-3 days a week
- Opportunity to work at the heart of the communications industry
- A paid internship (CIP contract via Bruxelles Formation)
- Monthly team breakfasts & other activities
Start date: March 2023
To apply, send your CV & cover letter (max. 2 pages), as well as 2 writing samples in pdf format (all in one file) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name in the subject line as follows: Social Media Intern [FirstName LastName].
Deadline for applications: 1 February
The applications which do not respect these guidelines will not be taken in consideration.