Project Management intern position is open!
We’re looking for an intern to join our team!
The European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA), a Brussels-based voice of Europe’s communications agencies and associations, is currently recruiting a Project Management intern for a 6-month period, available to start on 1 March 2023.
The successful candidate will support the Project Manager in running the Effie Awards Europe, IMPACT Awards and edcom university network.
- Communications: social media, infographics, visuals, promo emails and materials, newsletters, text editing
- Liaise with different stakeholders: students, academics, HRs, young and senior advertising professionals, and others
- Support with the management of the awards programmes: Effie Europe for effectiveness and IMPACT Awards for brand activation (promotion of the call for entries, campaign screening, entry management)
- Support in event management: organisation of meetings (Member and Board meetings), trainings, webinars, etc.
- Database and website management: updating and maintaining contact and membership databases; updating websites (WordPress).
- Interest in the communications and advertising sector;
- Positive attitude, motivation and enthusiasm;
- Strong organisational, communication and computer skills (Microsoft office, website CMS, social media platforms).
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Be hard-working, honest and have a good eye for detail;
- Have the ability to work with different nationalities;
- Be a citizen of a European Economic Area Member State.
- A dynamic and international work environment in a small office, warmly welcoming creative ideas;
- Opportunity to work at the heart of the communications industry;
- A valuable experience with the opportunity to develop and grow;
- A paid internship (CIP contract via Bruxelles Formation).
This is a full-time position and presence in the office is required 2-3 times a week (hybrid).
How to apply?
If interested, please send your CV and a short motivation letter (explaining why you would like to join us) to Kasia Gluszak at email@example.com by Tuesday, 31st January. Successful candidates will be invited for an online interview, taking place at the beginning of February.