UNA (Italy) Appoints a New Board
UNA, the Italian National Association, has recently welcomed a new era, with the election of a new Board led by President Davide Arduini.
The new Board is the result of an election held on March 30: 13 professionals representing all different aspects of communications, from PR to creativity, passing through retail, events, social and digital, will work together to strengthen the role of the Association in its relationship with key stakeholders, institutions, universities and across businesses. This is an ongoing process started with the actual participation in EACA and ICCO.
The Board appointed Davide Arduini, CEO at Different, as the President for the next three years and the following Vice Presidents and Board members:
- Simona Maggini (WPP), Vice President
- Graziana Pasqualotto (Omnicom Media Group), Vice President
- Andrea Cornelli (Cornelli Brand Packaging Experience), Vice President
- Saverio Addante (PromoMedia), Council member
- Davide Boscacci (Publicis), Council member
- Alessandra Giaquinta (Dentsu), Council member
- Mauro Miglioranzi (COO’EE), Council member
- Ottavio Nava (We Are Social), Council member
- Massimo Romano (Spencer & Lewis), Council member
- Federico Rossi (Sintesi Factory), Council member
- Caterina Tonini (Havas PR), Council member
- Michelle Cornetto (Tembo) – Responsible for Territories
“I am very proud of this result and I can’t wait to help transform everything I dreamt of into reality. The Association is experiencing a strong expansion also thanks to the great work done by the past President Emanuele Nenna and I am confident more can be done. The international landscape is very interesting for us and my aim is to consolidate the partnership we have already in place with EACA and ICCO together, while looking at new ways to broaden the national vision.”Davide Arduini, the new President at UNA
UNA, United Communication Companies, was founded in 2019 by the incorporation of ASSOCOM and UNICOM. The objective of UNA is to represent a new, innovative and unique reality capable of responding to the latest needs of an ever richer and more buoyant market, an important project to give life to a completely new and highly diversified reality. It currently has about 180 member companies operating throughout Italy from the world of creative and digital agencies, public relations agencies, media centers, events and the retail world. Within the Association live specific HUBs to ensure vertical work tables and best practice sharing. UNA is a member in all Audi, is registered with the EACA (European Association of Communication Companies) and ICCO (International Communications Consultancy Organization), is a founding member of Pubblicità Progresso and is a member of the IAP (Institute for Advertising Self-Regulation).