The European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA), a Brussels-based voice of Europe’s communications agencies and associations, is currently recruiting a Project Management intern for a 6-month period, available to start in March 2021. The period of the internship is negotiable.
The successful candidate will support the Project Manager in running the Effie Europe, IMC European Awards and projects offered within Inspire! by EACA brand.
- Communications: social media, infographics, visuals, promo emails and materials, newsletters, text editing
- Liaise with different stakeholders: students, academics, HRs, young and senior advertising professionals, and others
- Support with the management of the awards programmes: Effie Europe for effectiveness and IMC European Awards for brand activation (promotion of the call for entries, campaign screening, entry management)
- Support in event management: organisation of meetings (Member and Board meetings), trainings, webinars, etc.
- Database and website management: updating and maintaining contact and membership databases; updating websites (WordPress).
- Interest in the communications and advertising sector
- Positive attitude, motivation and enthusiasm
- Strong organisational, communication and computer skills (Microsoft office, website CMS, social media platforms).
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written
- Be hard-working, honest and have a good eye for detail
- Have the ability to work with different nationalities
- Be a citizen of a European Economic Area Member State.
- A dynamic and international work environment in a small office, warmly welcoming creative ideas
- Opportunity to work at the heart of the communications industry
- A valuable experience with the opportunity to develop and grow
- A paid internship.
Due to the restrictions, this position is home-based. Once the circumstances permit, the intern is expected to work from our Brussels office.
Please note that if you’re a Belgian student, you need to be able to provide a student employment contract between your university/school, yourself and EACA that allows you to work at our organisation in return for work experience, credits or ECTS. For all other applicants, the internship will be paid.
How to apply?
If interested, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to Kasia Gluszak at email@example.com by Friday 19 February. Please also state what your availability would be. Successful candidates will be invited for an online interview.