Understand the role and the need for effectiveness in your work in just ten hours of online learning.
Make better, more informed, more strategic decisions in your role and empower yourself to work more collaboratively, efficiently and effectively with the Effectiveness Essentials Certificate.
Price:€275 (+VAT if applicable)
Is this qualification for me?
This qualification is primarily aimed at entry-level advertising practitioners in agency and client businesses, however anyone at any level from any department would benefit from the overview of the key thinking, knowledge and practices of effectiveness that Effectiveness Essentials offers.
Mid to senior practitioners in effectiveness, planning and strategy with at least 3 years’ experience should embark on the Advanced Certificate in Effectiveness (formerly known as the Eff Test Certificate).
- Discover lessons from award-winning effectiveness papers.
- Understand the principles of effectiveness, why it matters and how you can make the case for commercial creativity.
Learn effectiveness best practice and why a culture of effectiveness should be embedded in your workplace
- IPA members can access this qualification free of charge at any time. There is no completion deadline unless one is set by your employer.
- Non members must complete this qualification by 31 December of their intake year.
- 10-hours of online learning accessible through the IPA website on any device, or via the IPA Learning app
- Examined via a 35-minute multiple-choice online exam.
- Candidates who achieve a pass grade of 75% in the final exam will be awarded a digital certificate of completion and 1 MIPA star towards personal accreditation.
This course is divided into seven modules designed to take candidates on a circular learning journey through the entire brand communications process.
This opening module celebrates the role of creativity in both communications and the wider business community. Exploring the history and evolution of creativity, and its exciting future.
This module is closely linked to Module 3 (Understanding “Long Term”) and is designed to develop a top-level understanding of short term effects, some common associated metrics, and common contexts.
This module is closely linked to Module 2 (Understanding “Short Term”) and is designed to develop a top-level understanding of long term effects, some common metrics, and common contexts.
This module explores the wider business impact and value of brands, marketing and communications and includes some practical explanations of the key terms you need to understand.
This module highlights some of the wider effects and impacts marketing can have, including internal metrics like employee satisfaction, cause related awareness and public sector behavioural change campaigns.
This module includes an exploration of variations across the media mix, category context, and B2B to demonstrate that not all categories and channels are equal when it comes to effectiveness.
This module aims to develop an understanding of the key drivers, components and benefits of effectiveness culture.
This module aims to give a topline understanding of the fundamentals of behaviour in relation to brands, marketing and advertising.
This module is designed to help bring together all the core elements of effectiveness under a coherent and planned measurement strategy.
This module explores the business case for creativity, including the link between creativity and effectiveness.